Here are all the descriptions from the packaging, so excuse me if some of the sentences are hard to read :P Am typing it straight as it is written on there.
KFDA 3 Function Certification; Wrinkle Improvement / Whitening ? UV Interception SPF37 PA+++
The BB Cream SPF37 PA+++ has triple functions of whitening, anti-wrinkles and more intensively protects exposed skin by blocking UV ray A and B by keeping skin beautiful and healthy through offering brilliance of diamond and vitality of just blossomed floral.
Diamond Powder and Blooming Jewel Complex consisting of 5 jewels including Amethyst and Ruby makes skin more radiant and skinning like jewelry with Floral Bouquet Complex extract making skin vital and glossy by keeping skin healthy from harmful environment and sensitive stimulus.
Directions: After using basic products, grab the top of the pump and rotate it clockwise to unlock the pump. Gently push the middle of pump at the top and put proper amount on the entire face, then spread it evenly for absorption.
DIAMOND COLLECTION Jewel Story:
- Diamond: The jewel implies dazzling light of cherished torchlight or shine of candlelight brightening the night of ladies from long time ago, meaning lightening and eternal gloss in India.
- Amethyst: The precious colour, purple means god and human, symbolizing the Royal families of Egypst and the United Kingdom. Keeps skin clean and healthy with astringent and soothing effect.
- Pearl: Symbolizing wealth and fame in ancient China and Rome and regarded as the gratest and the most valuable bijou or jewelry presented from heaven. Keeps dull skin tone transparent and clean.
- Tourmaline: The name is a Sri Lanka word meaning mixed jewel and has passed by raindow during a long journey from the core of the earth. Keeps skin healthy and resilient by promoting blood circulation in skin.
- Coral: Means sea water made by coral reef and thought to cure physical pain of people in the Middle Age and maintain their youth. Keeps skin sleek and moisturized by controlling balance of water and oil of skin.
- Ruby: It has the most similar color with that of sun symbolizing emblem of crown and the Royal family in European countries during the Middle Age. It keeps rough skin sleep by offering elasticity to skin.
In terms of the product, the SKIN79 Absolute Total BB Cream is not a bad bb cream; personally I would give it a miss because of its grey undertone and sticky feeling to the touch. I rarely wear this BB cream alone, usually as a base because it makes my skin look very pale. To me I find it looks unnatural and unfortunately like many BB creams, this product only comes in 1 tone so it won’t be suitable for those of you who have tan or dark skin tones.
In terms of improving wrinkles and whitening the skin, it seems to reduce the appearance of the fine lines (not sure about deeper wrinkles) but it’s hard to tell whether it has had any permanent improvement. Also, even with daily use I didn’t really see the whitening results either.
Overall, this isn’t a BB cream I would repurchase. Mainly because of its grey undertone so I don’t feel it matches my complexion very well.
I know many of you have tried the baby pink Skin 79 diamond collection bb cream. What did you think of that?
What do you think of Skin 79’s other BB creams?