Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hauls and Packages

It sucks not to have internet at home =/ and with limited internet access after work, it’s a pain to upload my posts. T-T nuff said, I want it back soon. Anyway, I haven't done a haul post for awhile and nope I haven't stopped hauling. haha there's endless things to try and the list just keeps growing.

first sigma haul
As 2010 came to an end, I made my first haul from Sigma! :) yay~ It's probably one of the best investment I've made for 2010. I bought their Sigma Complete Kit since it pretty much has everything I need. It's got 5 face brushes and 7 brushes for the eyes! So yes it's pretty complete and they're affordable too :D No more having to buy each brush individually now which will cost me more in the long run. Plus the quality's pretty good. I'll do a more detail post on it later, I don't know when though. haha they actually shipped it very quickly and it came carefully wrapped with a pretty sash pouch. Plus there's a free gift if you purchase over $30.

Then my love package from Cynthia (http://slowbro-gal.blogspot.com) came in with a sweet note and I love it! The lollies were yummy, love asian lollies :D and I can't wait to try the mask and HadaLabo Hydrating Makeup Remover. I've actually been looking for a new one so this is perfect timing ^^ I'm loving their HadaLabo Tamagohada cleanser and Gokujyun moisturiser which Cynthia also reviewed about on her blog. So I have up hopes for HadaLabo. The bobbi brown eyeshadow's a beautiful shimmery sheer golden colour too, nothing intense so it'll be perfect for natural/nude looks~
Then to start off 2011, another haul from Sasa to replenished my supplies. Can you spot the 2 new HadaLabo wash ;D there's a bit of everything I guess. The EOS and ESPIE lip balm, Cyber Color lip liners, the Heroine Make liquid liner. I heard they're just as good as or even better than Dolly Wink's so couldn't resist trying it. :P and more face washes. Wakilala armpit wash <-- LOL xD the tube was smaller than I expected, if I haven't know, I would confuse it with a face wash. I've been using Kose salon style heat protector daily and it's really good. So I'm going to try their moisture essence mist now. :)

Apothica.com. HaulAnd my first and most recent haul, woot my Apothica haul arrived! :DD What I liked about it is that the order list came with a return sticker label and their Return Policy written at the back. That's pretty convenient if anything goes wrong. There's like free shipping for the US if you buy over $49. Discounted shipping it says for internationals so yea I still had to paid for my shipping.

I am so excited. I've finally got my hands on Too Face's Shadow Insurance! And an extra one for my sister. I've been reading a lot about it for months now. Some people say Urban Decay's primer is better, others like Too Faced's more. I haven't tried either, unfortunately it's not easy getting UD products here. I mean yea I can go ebay but I'm not very fond of shipping cost and all. I mean last time I bought something off ebay it took 4 weeks to ship and I really needed it :(  And have you seen how much some people are charging for the UD Naked Palette! ... Well enough of my ebay whine, back to my haul :D So I'm going to give the shadow insurance a go.

I'm not sure if any of you have tried CARGO makeup. I haven't but this one set sounded awesome. ^^ It's a complete makeup set with supposably with everything you need for a complete look with their 7 items in 7 minutes. Thus the 7 in 7 name. It's got a base, eyeliner, mascara, a neutral eye shadow palette, blush, lip liner and a lip gloss. xD last but not lease my first Paul & Joe product. LOL it's another lip liner.

I hope no one is thinking I'm "showing off", I think haul posts are interesting, I take it more like a quick glance and what kind of products on the market. And maybe like what kind of reviews to expect in the future on this blog :P I like reading other's haul posts too.

Hopefully I get my internet back soon, I've got scans for the new Dolly Wink make up items coming up.

Don't forget to join my giveaway :D !

1 comment: