Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Madison Mag Freebie + Love Package


Madison Nov 2010 issue
 
Quick post before I disappear off for bed ^0^ zzzz
For those of you who don't stop by the newsagencies (Aus) very often, Madison is giving away a Napolean Perdis Mascara and Lip Duo with their Nov 2010 magazine issue. Yay to magazine freebies ^^. It doesn't say which mascara or lipgloss colour it is though... I would describe it as a light hot pink with a pearl finish, eh.. fine sparkles. lol Alot like Estee Lauder's passion fruit lip gloss but in a cooler pink.

I also want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Yasumi from Worship at the House of Blues for sending me a love package from her giveaway. Even after it had bounced in the mail =0 and went back to her. Ah Dx the pain of postal and post offices. I don't know about you, but I find post offices annoying and the atmosphere strange...
Thank you so much! I absolutely love it < 33 Thank you! Especially the card x3 it's so cute. Look at the cut out key at the corner. lol! For those of you who don't current read her blog, she's a sweet talented lady and her blog's full of great photographs and interesting stuff~

kate eyeshadow blendzone bk01


I've also been considering removing the cbox from this blog. It seems to be attracting more spam lately =/ maybe it's on someone "spam this" list or something. It's not used very often, and thank you for those of you who do use it. :D

What do you think? Do you reckon there's any point leaving it on there? =o

8 comments:

  1. Yes to removing your cbox! I removed mine a while ago.. it was attracting SOOOOO MANY spammers. I ban them and new ones pop up *grrr*

    Awww this is one lovely package from Yasumi. Enjoy your new goodies my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love OldCow's blog ^_^ she's so quirky and stylish :D Canmake ahhh...I must try their cream blushes somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning! :) And wow, that is an awesome mag freebie! *sigh* Wish we had stuff like that here. =\

    Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Blair, I know what you mean! I'll get rid of my cbox too then. Thankies :D

    @Elle, :D you should, the blush's very soft, creamy and pigmented.

    @Shop N'Chomp, :) even over here, we don't get awesome mag freebies like this very often too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay to magazine freebies! i just bought a mag a few days ago XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

    *grabs you and squishes you*

    You are so very welcome.


    Pssst: Your comments brighten up my days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've ever seen that magazine... maybe because I'm over here in Canada :p

    Do you have any tips for baggy eyes??

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Old cow, <33 yay to bloggers love ^0^

    @ Bunnie,
    hm.. tips for baggy eyes. Usually I just make sure I get adequate sleep, mainly because I can get really lazy xDD
    But I've been told fresh cucumber slices and cool tea bags works wonderfully for dark circles and puffy eyes! Worth a try :) Personally I would use cucumber's that free from pesticides.

    I've also read that you shouldn't put too much eye cream in the inner corners of your eyes cos that can clog the tear duct and make your eyes puffy. Dunno how accurate it is though.

    ReplyDelete