Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hauls and Update

Sorry about being MIA :P I’ve just been busy and didn’t get a chance to sit down properly to write out reviews. Being in front of the computer all day at work, now and then I just want a break from the computer when I get home. Although I have been trying to keep up with everyone’s blogs that I follow. So I’ve been choosing that over blogging myself since it’s less tiring.

What else have I been up to...? Other than work, eat, sleep. There was a wedding (not mine, lol), catching up with some old friends, reading up on things for work. I did see Inception, awesome movie! I’ve also done a lot of shopping. :D Other than clothes and shoes, here’s some of the stuff I’ve picked up during my time of absence. I’m sure most of you would’ve read reviews about them already.

So I got some new hair care products...
haircare haul
More skin care and make up items, eyeshadows, lipsticks, skin 79 bb cream but I’ll use it later when I’ve finished my current one. The new L’Oereal soufflé foundation... I've been using it for a month now. 
makeup haul
Kose’s coen rich Q10 UV protector with SPF 50+ PA+++ for the coming Summer. Eye gel... I’ve been reading really good reviews on HadaLabo’s tamagohada face wash and its range. Cyn from Slowbro’s dream also suggested I try it out, so I’ve got my hands on one now. ^^ It’ll be interesting to see how does on my skin. Barry M liquid eyeliners, I’ve seen the purple one on Miss Chaigyaru’s blog too. I’ve also bought some things from a brand called “i nuovi” after seeing her reviews but forgot to get a photo of. Then I couldn’t resist getting a Castle Dew palette, they are so cute. I first heard about the brand from Ning Star’s blog. I want to try out Jill Stuart items too since I love their cute packaging. Haha. But they’re quite pricey and not a lot of places sell it.
skincare and makeup haul
Anyway, thank you to all of you who stopped by : ) !

Scinic lip and eye make up remover review coming up.
I have a question though, do you prefer reading longer more detailed reviews or short to the point reviews?

5 comments:

  1. oh, what shades u got from benefit creme shadow?
    nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ning, I bought the shades in tattle tale and RSVP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man..REALLY want to try the DHC hair lotion. I've been seeing on blogs everywhere and people have been saying it really works too. Definitely let us know if it really does work~ The Revlon shades are gorgeous too~

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely collective haul! let us know how the DHC hair lotion goes, I'm curious about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi nic nic! :) sure! I've been using it daily in the morning. but have yet to test whether it takes really takes out the bents in the hair from tying it up. Maybe i'll do that this weekend..

    ReplyDelete