Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Monday, August 9, 2010

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Lip Gloss, Model Co Lip Duo Free Mag Gifts

For those of you in Australia, just something nice to look out for :)
If you haven't seen already, the September 2010 issue of Marie Claire comes with the new Estée Lauder Pure Colour Lip Gloss in #11 Passion Fruit free gift! It says they will be available nationally from 8th Aug at department stores and selected pharmacies. So I guess it's in stores now. :P

I have to find some time to check out this new Estée Lauder Pure Color Collection at their counters. ^^
There's going a range of eyeshadows which has 4 finishes (Matte in a rich, velvety suede, Satin for a soft, lustrous sheen, Prismatic-pearl Shimmer and a sparkling, glittering Metallic finish) The metallic shades sounds interesting!

The lip gloss range are in sheer-to-medium coverage with 3 finishes (Mirror Shine, Luminous Shimmer and Dimensional Sparkle) The #11 Passion Fruit Gloss is in the Shimmer range.

And two new nails lacquers in Blue Dahlia and Surreal Violet.

Here's the swatch of the Estée Lauder Pure Colour Lip Gloss in #11 Passion Fruit:

Last months Aug 2010 Cleo Magazine gave out Model Co's Lip Duo lipstick+gloss as a gift. It's quite sheer and pretty, eventhough the bulky packaging kinda puts me off. I'm not sure if they're all sold out yet in other places, but I saw one or two the other day. So there might still be some around in less busy new agencies.

Swatches below of the Model Co's Lip Duo. The lipstick is in Kitty looks like a rosy pink and the gloss in Lychee, a sheer lychee color.

7 comments:

  1. waa? I hope these do this in the states! I'm subbed to Marie Claire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minty...I AM SCARED OF VIVID BLUE SHADOW!!

    WHY???


    WHY???

    I dunno!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @stephanie, it'll be nice if they do. mag freebies are awesome :D
    you can purchase the pure color items from esteelauder.com now too.

    @old cow, lol!
    That 5 color eyeshadow palette has one in purple shades too! But I think that one is scary too xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it in 7-11 too, but the color's just a bit too bright for me ><.. but the one from CLEO seems pretty cool! This month CLEO does not have any free gift XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok the glosses look yummy! Love those supple glow on lips

    ReplyDelete