Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Sunday, June 6, 2010

More Delightful Shopping! *High5*

I know I said I’ll need to hold back from any more shopping for awhile, but there’s just so much great stuff out there to try :P and with the stocktake sale happening I just couldn’t resist! So I have yet again made another haul during the week. But I guess it’s ok since it makes me happy ^^ that’s all that matters right? Lol

Here it is below

Just some new lip glosses, a lip cheek stainer, lip balms, eye liners, a hangbag hook and fragrances. Reading all those wonderful beauty blogger reviews is making me a shopaholic if I’m not one already :P

I’ve also made some changes to the colour scheme and look to something simple. I hope everyone likes the new look! Hopefully it’s easier to read now and doesn't look boring :P what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I like your new layout! Very simple and very different!!! Maybe I should change mine again...

    You got some great stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul!! What's the little pretty compact down in the right hand corner? A mirror?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @k, thanks!

    @Jian, the thing down the bottom right is a portable handbag hook. :) it folds out and sits on the table so you can hang your hangbag on it. I'll put some pictures up tomorrow of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA wow. I really didn't expect it to be the handbag hook. I assumed it was not in the picture or hiding or something...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never resist Burt's Bees!

    ReplyDelete