Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Monday, June 14, 2010

Isqueen Renewal Night Waterpack Review

isqueen renewal night waterpack
Isqueen Miracle Renewal Night Waterpack
, (50g)

"A new classic for moisturizing while you sleep, magic happens in one night" It truly gives you a good night sleep.

Functions: Hydrating and moisture-locking, it can effectively reduce dry lines, shrink and smooth out skin pores. Penetrate deep into the skin and repair damaged cells, remove yellowish and dull skin tone. Activate water-storing function of the skin, read just the pace of metabolism, and restore to a healthy regenerating cycle.

Directions: Before sleep take a suitable amount equal to the size of a coin and apply on the face and sleep. You may use it everyday. (Product comes with a brush, use it to spread a suitable amount on face, it will work more effectively and hygienic)

Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Natural Seaweed Concentrate, Nano Vitamin E, Vitamin B3, Hyaluronic Acid etc.

[Attention] If allergy happens, stop using temporarily. Not suitable for damaged skin or allergic skin.

isqueen miracle renewal night waterpack
I love this mask, I bought this mask a while back due to a friend's recommendation. She also used it and said it felt great. The Isqueen renewal night waterpack is from the Miracle night waterpack series and it is very moisturising for winter but also light enough to not feel greasy for summer, even with oily skin. The packaging looks very pretty, it comes in a sleek plastic jar with a small brush for application. I found it a lot easier to use and spread using the brush application than with my fingers. It feels sticky spreading it under my finger and often the waterpack mask gets too thick and uneven. While applying the mask with the brush allows the coating to be thin and even. I also feel it is much more hygienic to use a brush rather than fingers.

At first, I was a bit sceptical that it would be uncomfortable to sleep in because I thought it might be sticky but this was not the case. The skin feels cool and hydrated overnight and didn’t cause breakouts. The gel is lightly scented like the sea, not at all overpowering. It’s very easy to use, all you need to do is apply a thin layer of the mask onto your face with the brush before sleeping. Do not rinse off until the next morning.

You have to be careful though, only a small amount of the product is needed to spread over the whole face. If you use too much it might feel a bit gooey and its scent will be a bit strong. I usually use it once in a while when my skin feels dry but it can also be used daily as well, it lasts for a long time. In terms of hydrating and moisture locking, the Isqueen renewal night waterpack is not bad. However I don’t use it regularly enough to tell where it smooths out pores or repair damaged cells.

The Isqueen Miracle night waterpack series also comes in these two different masks, the Miracle Ance Night Waterpack (Red) and the Miracle Lifting Night Waterpack (Yellow). This is the the Miracle Renewal Night Waterpack in green.

4 comments:

  1. love sleeping pack.... water pack is great....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never heard of this brand but it really sounds promising! i think its cool that it comes with a brush... so useful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried this. I am using the Freshel Vit C sleeping mask and that is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this brand before but I find this very interesting. I often go for a gel type of mask and this looks very cooling to me =)

    ReplyDelete