Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Monday, June 7, 2010

Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Fragrances

harajuku lovers sunshine collection
I don’t remember whether I mentioned it but I’ve been wanting the new 2010 summer Harajuku Lovers Limited edition Sunshine Cuties set since I first set my eyes on it. Usually I’m not much a fragrance person but these bottles were just too cute. I tried the testers in the shop too and loved the fragrances : ) That’s both a beautiful bottle and fragrances, what more can I ask for!
harajuku lovers sunshine collectors edition
harajuku lovers sunshine fragrances
Harajuku Lovers perfumes by Gwen Stefani, comes in both 10ml and 30mL sizes; the collector’s editions only in the small 10mL bottles of 5 fragrances in Baby, Music, G, Lil’ Angel and Love. Which is quite small, with a $140 price tag (Myer, Sydney - currently having a Stocktake sale and is doing a 50% off all Harajuku Lovers fragrances!) or $100 at Sephora.com. This sunshine cutie edition also came with the 3 mobilephone charms as a free gift, the other pictured half looks like a postcard. Cutie, not something I would use... the charms will probably scratch my phone. LOL

Here are images of the bottles:
harajuku lovers sunshine loveharajuku lovers sunshine lil' angel
harajuku lovers sunshine gharajuku lovers sunshine music
harajuku lovers sunshine baby
Here’s the information listed about the Sunshine Cuties Collector’s edition from Sephora.com:
Inspired by summer, the Cuties are feeling sunny with tans, new outfits, and enticing twists on their original scents. Brighten any day bronzed-beauty style and get ready to enjoy a day in the sun, with the help of the complimentary, vibrant, soft-sided cooler that the girls come in.

  • Lil' Angel: Meyer Lemon, Mandarin, Touch of Blackberry, Pink Rose, Vanilla Orchid, Tropical Sampaquita Blossom, Sugared Patchouli, Vanilla Bean, Skin Musk, Golden Amber.

  • Love: Nectarine, Passion Fruit, Lemon Blossom, Plumeria, Osmanthus, Rose Petals, Vanilla Orchid, Coconut Water, Sensual Musk, Sandalwood.

  • Baby: Crisp Mandarin, Wet Neroli, Bright Sunflower, White Poppy, Living Valencia, Orange Flower, Jasmine Absolute, Soft Musk, Rich Vetiver, Creamy Birch Woods.

  • Music: Juicy Pear, Granny Smith Apple, Dewy Freesia, Tiger Orchid, Jasmine Petals, Honeysuckle, Cashmere Woods, Creamy Musk, Precious Woods.

  • "G": Coconut Water, Mandarin, Bergamot, White Peach, Heliotrope, Exotic Tiare Flower, Orange Flower, Vanilla Bean, Tonka, Skin Musk, Creamy Sandalwood.

harajuku lovers sunshine fragrance bottleI simply love the packaging of these fragrances. They all have an adorable doll, dressed in swinwears as the lip of the bottle. These dolls hides the tall spray dispenser underneath. It looks as those each character is standing on its own little clear stage of perfume, which fills right up to the feet of the doll. I won’t attempt to describe the notes and scents since I won’t be any good with it. Personally I think they all have a beautiful refreshing scent that’s perfect for summer : ) I like it all.
One down from my wishlist xD and many more to go. lol

4 comments:

  1. cute and I loveeee your new layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are SOO cuuuute!!!!

    But I totally agree about the hard phone charms. I never put them on my phone because they DO scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Must add to the list. I love "Baby's" Fro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that line got it too! Adorable. I am more attracted to the doll than the actual fragrance hah.

    ReplyDelete