Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Monday, June 21, 2010

AQUALABEL Shiseido Product Ranges

Apparently AQUALABEL had a launch their skincare range in Singapore at Tampines Mall Atrium today and it will continue to the 27th June 2010 according to Haru at Rouge Deluxe and AQUALABEL Singapore’s FB page. Details here at Rouge Deluxe: AQUALABEL Launch in Singapore and will be in stores on the 1st July 2010 Singapore. Sounds exciting for those in Singapore!


Aqua Label was first Launched in Japan in 2006 and is another skincare range developed by Shiseido. It’s focus is on moisturizing the skin. I think there’s 3 ranges: the whitening range Aqualabel White (Navy Blue) combined with an anti-acne whitening range Aqualabel White AC (Aqua Blue), the moisturising range Aqualabel Moist (Pink) and a Aqualabel anti-aging range (Purple).

I’ve only tried one of Aqualabel’s products. If you want to read the review it's here: Shiseido’s Aqua Label White UV Cut Milk SPF29 PA++ (50mL). Which I purchased from Sasa.com sometime in Sep or Oct last year. This is probably one of its older products since I checked the Singapore FB page and the Aqualabel’s site; and I can’t seem to find this product listed anymore. Although there seems to be a new one releasing this year called Aqua Label White Protect Milk UV SPF30 PA++, new and improved maybe?

Pictures according to the China Aqualabel site, here is the order of the releases:



Very large range over the years. It does make me curious of how their other products perform... ^^" Hopefully they won’t be outrageously overpriced overseas and I can get my hands on some. What do you think of this range? Anyone tried it or know more about it?

Here's the links to the Aqualabel sites:
Japan: http:// www.shiseido.co.jp/aqua/
Taiwan: http://www.aqualabel.com.tw/
China: http://www.aqualabel.com.cn/

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I'm using the emulsion and AC whitening lotion. Liking it so far!

    ReplyDelete