Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Yes it has been a long break from Blogger

Hihi,
It's been a long long break from blogger for me =P
Sorry about the sudden MIA without a word. Just one day I just stopped logging on and I guess this went on for months.
I've been doing a bit of this and that.. work, playing some mmorpgs, facebook games <-- some of them get so addictive!! LOL xDD Plus the usually things and relaxing since I get pretty dead after work. It's probably the long travel time from work to home on the bus. Gah they really suck...
I'll still be updating from now on. probably not so often, I won't make a promise exact days, etc. But I definitely will continue putting up product reviews.
Thanks for reading!
I hope my reviews help too =)

<33

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Hope to see more of you!

    I know what you mean about feeling dead after work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamilla! ^^
    it amazes me how some of you ladies do it with your busy schedules. haha

    ReplyDelete