Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Packages! yay

sorry about being MIA for a short while. Just a few thing's kept me away from blogging and doing reviews. I'm writing up a long shoe rant too =P
Now onto the happy stuff ^^ yay to packages ~

Love package from Em
My package from Em (http://toomuchblush.blogspot.com/) arrived end of Sep. *Sorry Em it took me so long to post about it @_@* She was so sweet to have mailed it to be with Express post =D luv her. There were all awesome Jemma Kidd items and left me a sweet note (love the bunny prints) <3!! jemma kidd eye shadow palettejemma kidd mascara urbanbrown
jemma kidd eye shadow modernistjemma kidd cream shadow chiffon

Lippies:
jemma kidd lip palettejemma kidd lipgloss airkissjemma kidd lipstick engrose

---
Another package arrived late last week from Puff (http://ohpuffcake.blogspot.com/
)
Package from Puff
=D She's go really nice handwriting and a great sense of humor xD There was a ELF Blush in peachy keen. I'm really interested in trying that since it's my first ELF item. Soem nice accessories and a cream by NC24 made in Australia. Haha.
The Asian Pear lip balm sounds very natural too. There's actually a Etsy shop URL on it, can't wait to try it =D

NC 24elf blush, maybelline illuminator

Have to go now >.<

5 comments: