Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Monday, October 5, 2009

MA CHERIE Aqua Energy Mist + MA CHERIE End Cure Milk Review

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!! Sorry, I haven’t been able to do any reviews this week.
Guest Review by iambubble. Special Thanks to her and she'll be doing more later as well. Hope everyone likes it!

Shiseido, MA CHERIE Aqua Energy Mist (200mL)
Shiseido, MA CHERIE Aqua Energy Mist
Description:
Shiseido Ma Cherie Aqua Energy Mist can be absorbed by hair easily. It moisturizes hair and prevents damage caused by hair dryer, allowing you to create perfect hair style easily.

Directions:
Spray evenly on semi-dry or dry hair from 5-10cm away.

MA CHERIE Aqua Energy Mist SprayThe MA CHERIE Aqua Energy Mist comes in a tall and slim plastic spray bottle. The mist is clear like water, with a sweet light cherry fragrance.

Review: My hair had been damaged from colouring over a long period of time. I used the aqua energy mist on towel dry wet hair before I blow dry. It helps to detangle and smooth my hair out.
After using the mist 3 times a week for a month my hair is noticeably smoother, shinier and less frizzy. With less tangles I have noticed less breakages when combing, indicating stronger hair. The Aqua Energy Mist is not the best detangling product I have used but since it is not a detangler, I'm willing to overlook that. I like to think of it more as a leave-in conditioning mist. It can also be used on dry hair to refresh its appearance. After each sprays your hair is covered by a light fragrance, however as is it not a hair perfume the fragrance doesn't last very long.

--
Shiseido MA CHERIE End Cure Milk (100g)

Description:
This End Cure Milk is specially designed for concentrated care of damaged hair ends, but also good for other parts of hair body.

Features:
1. Deep Hair Repair & Nourishment: this essence-rich milky emulsion efficiently enters the core of hairs and provides intensive nourishment & damage care, repair and avoid split ends. The 'brightening gloss' ingredients helps regain the glossiness & healthiness of hairs
2. Against harmful UV rays in Daytime Activities: UV ray is one of the major enemies causing split ends, and this End Cure Milk gives you the barrier protects against it
3. Protection against Hair Dryer: offer protection against damage easily caused by the heat from hair dryer
4. Perfect Hair Smell: the newly added anti-smoke fragrance effectively removes any unpleasant smell such as cigarette
5. With MA CHERIE fragrance: with the characteristic nice floral (MA CHERIE) fragrance

Usage: Take 1-2 almond size (for semi-long hair) on palm or fingertips, apply on the ends of half-dried or dryed hairs, help and allows absorption. Apply the remaining milk on the hair body. Do not need to rinse off.
MA CHERIE End Cure Milk
The MA CHERIE end cure milk comes flat tube bottle with a flip cap. The milk / cream is in a soft thin, white lotion texture and slight watery. It has the same sweet cherry fragrance as the Aqua Energy Mist and spreads easily through hair.

Review:
Ma Cherie's End Cure Milk is a light conditioning cream. It is gentle on your skin and doesn't leave any sticky greasing residue on your hair and palms after use.
Unlike the spray the cream gives you more control. Generally your hair is much drier on your ends than at the roots. I concentrate on the ends of my hair as it had been damaged the most as a result of blow drying and colouring. By apply the cream directly to my ends it has helped reduce static and dryness. Over time, as your hair becomes healthier it can also be used less frequently. I started using the cream after every wash in combination with the mist for two weeks, now I only need to use it every second wash to achieve the same results.

Overall, I would recommend using both the Aqua Energy Mist and End Cure Milk together for best results, if your hair is more damaged like mine.
Depending on your needs the two can be used individually. If you are only looking to add a bit more shine to your hair then the Aqua Energy Mist is enough, however, if you want to moisturise your hair a little bit more or to prevent split ends then I would recommended either to use the end cure milk or the two together.

3 comments:

  1. the end cure milk sounds best for me in the winter months. the smell is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there dear! Congratulations, you have been picked as the new winner for prize 2 of my giveaway! Please email me your shipping information at ohpuffcake (at) yahoo (dot) com. Thanks a lot for joining =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Puff, Thank you so much for letting me know! I've emailed you. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete