Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Pink Ribbon Day everyone!

I decided to wear my pink, red and white top, and a pink jacket to work today in celebration of Pink Ribbon Day. Although the weather hadn't been that nice and rained most of the morning, I actually saw quite a few people with bright pink umbrellas. Very pretty!
As many bloggers have mentioned, there are so many items on the market that's helping the fund raising for breast cancer research. Which reminded me of the Dove deodorant I bought. sorry about the picture, didn't know I saved it in such a low quality.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day! <3

1 comment:

  1. i don't use deodorant. ha xD anyway, it looks really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete