Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sasa Haul

Yay my packet from Sasa.com arrived yesterday! =D I've been really good holding back from buying too many things till I finished my old stuff. But I ran out of makeup remover, I figured I might as well get a new one from Sasa cos it's going to be so much cheaper than getting another bottle from Clinique. So I took this chance to get Shiseido's Eye and Lip makeup remover. I hope it's good =o
Plus my sister and I bought some other stuff so we get free shipping. =P Half of it's hers but I'll try them out and let you all know how it was.

The pretty red tube's SANA's pore vacuumer, apparently it's meant to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads. So that sounds pretty amazing. I hope it lives up to its words. Those of you who's read my previous hauls would know I have two other mask from TheFaceShop in waiting to be used. I've been trying to finish my current Neutrogena scrub first which I found lying around unloved. LOL

Two hair treatment items from Shiseido's Ma Cherie haircare line which I thought was really cheap o.o, anyone who's used their hair products I'll be happy to find out more about it!!
A mascara guard and concealer. The concealer, I had a look at the ingredients on the packaging and it was... o.O" sounds like a lot of chemicals. Details on the concealer soon after I used it.

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul!
    Let us know how the SANA's pore vacuumer works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in the Sana Pore Vacuumer only b/c I have a hard time believing it really works....yet I want to buy it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried the Pore vacuumer... Didn't work... At all. It had a really cool warming sensation though!
    http://mischievousmack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete