Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Missha SUPER AQUA Anti-Trouble Formula Control Toner Review

Missha SUPER AQUA Anti-Trouble Formula Control Toner
Missha SUPER AQUA Anti-Trouble Formula Control Toner (150mL)

Information taken from product packaging:
- Toner to control excessive sebum and keep moisture-oil balance.
Super Aqua Anti-Trouble Formula prevents and controls various skin troubles such as redness and dull complexions with its unique formula.

- Preventing & Control skin troubles
Salicylic acid and Azelosome which is a liposomized Azelaic acid, control aged skin cells and sebum and prevent skin troubles in advance.

- Improving redness & trace of skin troubles
Centella asiatca extract enriched with Madecassoside ingredients rejuvenates your skin while improving redness and race of skin troubles.

- Easing & Soothing irritations
Mistletoes extract eases and soothes your skin.

- Hydrating & Clearing
Ice water from Alps makes your skin clear and healthy while providing abundant moisture to dehydrated skin.

*Sebum absorbing powder controls excessive sebum and herbal extracts from Swiss controls skin troubles while keeping moisture-oil balance.
*It makes your skin texture even while soothing the skin with fresh cooling effect.

Directions: After washing the face, apply an appropriate amount onto cotton puff and softly wipe over the face following skin texture. Pat lightly until fully absorbed.
*Tip: Shake it to make sebum absorbing powder blend well, when you apply on T-zone or other area where you feel oily. Recommend not to shake it, when you apply on the areas where you feel dry.

Caution: For external use only. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Caffeine, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Lecithin, Salicylic Acid, Menthl Lactate, Magnesium Silicate, Kaolin, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Azelaic Acid, Phytosterols, Beta-Sitosterol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ceramide 3, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Zinc Oxide (CI77947), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica (CI 77019), Silver (CI 77820)
SUPER AQUA Anti-Trouble Formula Control Toner info
--

Missha's SUPER AQUA Anti-Trouble Formula Control Toner comes in a 150mL pale clear glass bottle with a plastic lid. The liquid is a clear, with a white sebum powder that settles at the bottom. The sebum absorbing powder is meant to control the excessive oil released from the skin, keeping the skin's moisture-oil balanced. The toner has a low fragrance with a slight alcohol scent.

When you use it, you are meant to shake the bottle to mix the powder with the liquid. I’ve followed the instruction and use it without shaking for my cheeks, then mixing it for the T-zone area.
SUPER AQUA Anti-Trouble Formula Control Toner Sebum

After using it for more than a month, I’ve noticed it does not do much for controlling skin troubles like ance, pimples or dull complexion. I’m not sure about reducing the redness of my skin because firstly it goes red because of the heat and second if it’s irritated which it hasn’t been. It does make your skin feels smooth and clear. The oil control and hydration factor is ok, although it doesn’t hydrate as well if you compare it to Missha’s SUPER AQUA Hydrating Toner.

I did not irritate my skin or cause new break outs, at the same time I didn’t feel very impressed by it either. Overall it’s an ok toner, I wasn’t disappointed at the results but I wouldn’t say I love it either, nor will this product make me buy it again. If I was to compare it with Clinique's Clarifying Lotion even though the two does very different things, I like Clinique's Clarifying Lotion better.

On the note of packaging, it’s pretty good. I like the glass bottle with its the simple but sleek size and shape. It also had a security cap you have to take off when it’s new. It also feels very comfortable on the hand to use with a good weight to it. Much better than the plastic bottles and lid of Clinique’s.
SUPER AQUA Anti-Trouble Formula Control Toner

I haven’t tried too many of Missha’s skin care ranges, but so far I have not found any of them to be too impressive, other than the impressively long names. lol . I would love to hear what you all thought about it, because I have read some good reviews on its face masks etc. Which ones did you like?

6 comments:

  1. I have never tried Missha skincare neither.

    I have tried Rose water cleansing blah blah blah once, i can't remember its long name hahaha.
    and I didn't feel anything great on that cleanser. -.-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous review!! Thank you! I havent used toner in ages. But I am thinking to start soon with a gentler one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, this is a great post & you have the most gorgeously cool site here. I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hi ! Your posts are original - it's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....have a great Sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm glad people like my reviews =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey im now following you
    WOW i am so greatful for such a detailed review. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't touch that thing with a forty foot poll. It's got every parabene known to Covergirl. Hahahaha. XD Sorry but Parabenes are terrible for your skin, and actually reduce any protection you may have on you face from the sun. And cause excessive aging of the skin in the long run. I really love Missha so this was very sad to see on your review.. :< I think recently the parabenes have been taken out so that's a positive! I'd toss that bottle if you till have it though. XD!

    ReplyDelete