Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Shiseido's New Makeup Collection

Shiseido New Makeup Collection 09
Click image to enlarge

Shiseido's released a new makeup collection, I managed to get a sample of Shiseido's new Perfect Mascara and I'll try it out on Monday and let you all know how I found it.
Here's some info below of the new items, details are taken from Shiseido's US website (http://www.us.shiseido.com/).

Shiseido's new compact cream foudantion with SPF 15.
Advanced Hydro-Liquid Compact Foundation.
- Deep hydrating ingredients combined with Radiant Reflecting Powder sooth away imperfections for a light, flawless finish. Beautifully lasting perfection is yours.
Comes in 11 shades.

Translucent Loose Powder
- Perfect for All Skin Tones with a satin-smooth Finish.
- Keeps Skin Moist.
- Non-Comedogenic and Dermatologist-Tested.
Comes in 18g

Perfect Mascara
- All-day Beautiful finish
- Smudge-proof Formula
- Easy to remove with warm water.
- Dermatologist and Ophthamologist-tested.
Comes in 8mL, in two colours: Black (BK901) and Brown (BR602)

Luminizing Satin Eye Color (YE 306 on the image)
- True intense colour
- Long-lasting silky-smooth texture
- Dermatologist and Ophthamologist-tested.
Comes in 2g. Avaliable in 15 Colours, including YE 306.

Smoothing Eyeliner Pencil (Blending tip included)
- True intense colour
- Long-lasting and Smudge-proof
- Dermatologist and Ophthamologist-tested
Comes in 1.4g, in two colours: Black (BK901) and Brown (BR602)

Natural Eyebrow Pencil (Brush included)
- All-day Beautiful Finish.
- Dermatologist-Tested.
Comes in 1.1g, in four colours: Natural Black (GY901), Deep Brown (BR602), Light Brown (BR603) Ash Blond (BR704)

5 comments:

  1. I like shisheido, but I only buy it when i'm in asia... stupid actually, since I can get it here in europe as well!

    Have a great weekend!
    *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I hope, this collecitonw ill be released in Europe too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm..i wonder if the mascara will live up to its standards. mascara tends to smudge on me very easily, hope it'll work out for you!

    ReplyDelete