Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Friday, August 14, 2009

Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Swatches

Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow
Pure Color EyeShadows come in multi colors and finishes, from matte to high-pearl. All with major impact.

Brilliant Color: Vivid shades make it fun to create a new look every day.
Make a statement with one dramatic shade, lash to brow.
Or play with all the colors and matte to high pearl finishes.

Silky Shadows: Silky powder formula applies rich color that wears longer without creasing.
Sleek, modern compact includes applicator and mirror.

Benefits:
* Vivid, high-impact shades
* Matte to high-pearl finishes

Formula Facts
* Dermatologist-tested
* Ophthalmologist-tested
* Fragrance-free
(Above information taken from: http://www.esteelauder.com.au)


Estee Lauder’s Pure Color Eyeshadow comes in a huge range of colours, here's swatches of 3. They are pretty good quality if you ask me, there's a good range of colours and it blends well too. I don't wear eye shadows much so can't give you all the full details of it...



13. Pale Moon:
The shadow comes in a beautiful lilac colour and silky/pearl shine. The colour’s very sheer and low in pigmentation. I had to really work it to get a good colour on my hand for the photos and even then it’s very pale. The shimmer’s quiet nice, very fine and not too much however I noticed the shimmers smudging all over my hand not long after the application. Removes easily with tap water.

16. Eggplant:
In a greyish deep purple, it is matt and has good pigmentation. It’s slightly powdery and the colours seem to sink into the lines of your skin. It’s easy to apply although uneven, the colour looks more grey when alone without being juxtaposed to black. Removes with tap water.

25. Onyx:
A non-shimmery matt shadow in black. Towards the powdery side and glides on the skin easily. Comes off with tap water although need more working at and rubbing to take it off.

Swatches here, on hand above, tissue below:

5 comments:

  1. wow... nice!
    oh by the way, have u heard about Sukin?? sort of drugstore organic skincare and body care from Aus... it is in my local drugstore now, but I'm not really sure whether it is a good thing to try out or not... let me know ya <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colours!

    ps,

    you were one of the winners of my Euvirosax bag giveaway, i posted the results last Sunday but maybe you didn't see it? if you would like your choice of any Euvirosax bag,http://www.envirosax.com/, please e-mail me your choice of bag & your delivery address to blog@luphia.com. if you don't want the bag could you please let me know also?

    thanks, tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ning
    I have seen it, but i've never tried Sukin products neither =o. I dont see it around much though, probably not in the places I usually shop at =P I'll keep an eye out for it next time and check it out. I dont know if it's really natural but from its website http://sukinorganics.com.au/ it sounds good with all the stuff they dont use. but have to see the actual product to see what they do have in it. lol

    @tina,
    Thanks so much for letting me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lot of their eye shadows seems to be on the sheer side. they are still pretty though but i guess this would be good for just a sheer wash of colors on the lids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've noticed with Estee Lauder all of their cosmetics packaging are all gorgeous, as gorgeous as the brands itself.

    buy makeup online

    ReplyDelete