Welcome to my blog
After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Perfect pairings of in-demand shades, with more of the more-used highlight shade. Deliver creamy, intense colour in one stroke. Comfortably lightweight, long-wearing. Layerable, blendable. Ophthalmologist tested.
How to use:
- Apply lighter shade to eyelids, from lash line to brow.
- Use deeper shade increase, as liner or all over lids.
- Blend up and outward to desired intensity level.
- Apply with specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection, or the included applicator.
- Clean applicator frequently for smoothest application, coverage.
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover.
Here’s swatches of two of them, Like Mink and Be Mine from sample shadows. (Be Mine’s not listed on the US or AU website anymore, so I dunno if it’s still available, it must be really old...)
The highlight shadow is sheerer with a light satin appearance. It’s layerable without looking powdery.
The darker shade is more matt with small glitters. The colour’s more muted, layerable but does not intensify the colour much. Colour glides on and bends easily.