Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Review: Natio Renew Radiance Eye Cream

Natio Renew Radiance Eye Cream (10mL 0.34fl oz)

- Brightens the delicate eye contour area. Pomegranate Vitamin C Diminish the look of fine lines, dark circles.

Directions: Gently dab on the eye contour area.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Stabilised Vitamin C), Squalane, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Punica Granatum (Pomergranate) Extract, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Styrax Benzoin (Benzoin Tincture) Gum, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

---
This eye cream’s in a very thin shimmery lotion consistency, with a very light fragrance if you sniff it. Otherwise there’s no smell to it. It’s in a simple tube packaging which makes it easy to use and good for travelling. What I so is I put a tiny amount on my ring finger and tap it around under my eyes.

Short review today, there’s really not much to say about this product. I’ve only used this for a week. Although I know these kinds of products you do need to use it for a period of time before you there’s a noticeable difference. I have used this product now and then in the past but sometimes it’s caused a breakout on where I dabbed the cream. So I’ll stopped using it until it healed, am suspecting it to be clogging my pores or not suitable for my skin.

So far I have not noticed any different to my dark circles or fine lines. It doesn’t seem to hydrate at all and leaves a sticky residue on the skin. The tiny shimmers are visible on the surface of my skin but don’t really brighten. I also find a slightly shiny strip where I used this eye cream.

It won’t do this product justice if I was to claim it unless; due to the short time I used it consistently. But I personally don’t feel it’s suitable for me and don’t plan on using it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment