Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Friday, July 24, 2009

My Pretty Pink Box

This is a very neat idea, perfect if you like trying out millions of things but hate not finishing it all. =)
---

"My Pretty Pink Box - your source for beauty samples!

My Pretty Pink Box is a pretty, little box filled with beauty products and samples from awesome retailers & e-tailers! This gives you a chance to try many products from a number of wonderful companies, many you may have never heard of. Each month, you receive 7-10 items, both sample sized and full sized. Sampling has never been more delicious!

If you're a retailer or etailer, My Pretty Pink Box is a creative way to advertise your company. Market directly to consumers and put your items right into their hands.

http://myprettypinkbox.com for more info. The next box goes on sale August 3rd."

for more info, see http://myprettypinkbox.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment