Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Love Package



My package from the lovely NingStar (http://nlng-beautyworld.blogspot.com) finally arrived early this week. Took just under a week for it to get mailed so that’s pretty fast. Although it felt really long for me after I was told it got mailed xD lol, I was so excited. It’s the first giveaway I’ve ever won, she’s so sweet she’s also thrown in some extra goodies, face/eye mask, some yummy lollies and a love note <3 The necklaces were beautiful, I kept one and gave the one to my sister =3. I’m surprised the customs didn’t open this package for quarantine like they did with my last one.



I’m so happy with the mask, I don’t usually buy sheet mask for myself because I move around too much when I have them on. LOL Normally I go for ones in tubs and tubes and being lazy me I don’t use them too often =P (mostly in summer when my face starts feeling sweaty and hot Dx) so I’m really looking forward to trying these ones out. There’s a Beauty Diaries Q10 Rejuvenating Mask, Intensive Rice-Peptides Mask and 2 eye brightening mask from YiSiXue. My eye area’s so under nourished so they’re gonna be great!




NingStar’s got a great review on her huge collection of Beauty Diaries Masks that’s really worth checking out on her blog.

Am over the moon ^0^

5 comments:

  1. aww... dear... I'm glad to have meet u <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an AWESOME love package~! Lucky!! Those necklaces are really cute, I'm jealous of you right now, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww i love love packages! :) those necklaces are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete