Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Coffee Art

Ok I have to own up, I'm not a coffee fan. I love my tea and juices and I always seem to end up getting headaches from drinking coffee. so I stay away from it, but whenever I see someone get served with coffee with a gorgeous design on top. It just makes me want to have the first sip. xD as if the picture makes it taste any better but really how can you not love it!

The experience of getting a decorated coffee even if it's not me, really sparks my interest!
There's even coffee art schools that teach you the skills of these arts ._. so cool.
If you're interested you can find heaps of videos on youtube on coffee art, like the link below I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flw80lPoa5Y <-- don't know who to add youtube videos to posts =P
Even though that video makes it seem so effortless, I'm sure it takes skill and practice!



Me, being a huge Anime fan. this is far most my favourite of all I've seen =P
It's Kiki in Kiki's Delivery Service. One of the films in the famous Studio Ghibli Collection.
This picture isn't new, I mean it's been around for a long time and all over the internet. LOL it's done so well! Just compare it

I love Hayao Miyazaki's works! I've nearly watched all of it <3, For those of you who don't know, it's the same author of Spirited Away which was a big hit, I'm sure you would've heard of it, and his most recent works Howls Moving Castle and Tales from Earthsea. All of them together create the Studio Ghibli Collection

That's all for my bit of randomness. ^^

5 comments:

  1. then i wont drink the coffee... haha.
    heartache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...im a coffee fan..cant start the day without it.. :p
    n decorated coffees are hell luxurious..
    i luv that animed one too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the coffee arts. esp. the leave and heart!

    I've seen none of Hayao Miyazaki's works, but I'm planning to. Not an anime fan, but I'm pretty curious about this famous author! With wich one do you think I should start?

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Toothfairynotes,
    my favourite's actually the first one, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. =P
    but all of them are really good =D so it doesnt really matter. I watched most of mine in either chinese dub or eng subtitles (Japanese audio). so i dont know what it's like if you watch it in eng dub. personally i'm not a fan of english dub anime =/

    (oh Grave of the Fireflies' a really sad story >.<)

    ReplyDelete