Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Friday, June 19, 2009

package from a wonderful friend <3

so last night my brother brought home a small package for me. i was pretty surprised, xD didnt believe it'll arrive so quickly! maybe because i've still got the mindset that snail mail = SLOW and it's gonna take a week+ for anything to get mailed overseas. ^0^ LOL. but nope, it got here!
that's what he got me up there, see pic. well... i shamelessly asked for the MJ Lash expander frame plus (but i gave him chances to say no throughout the night before i named it =P OHOHOHO xD but he bought me 2 <3 !!), mainly cos i couldn't get my hands on it Dx and yea.

and 3 Pinky St keyrings. yayyy!! i love pinky st stuff but my budget doesn't really allow me to but them which is a shame u.u they aint cheap here, well no models are >.> to me i dont think it's worth what they sell it for cos some of them are really bad in quality. actually i was surprised he remember since i only talked about it like once last year or so~ many months ago. *cough* harassed him about how cool it was. >=D
unfortunately two of the keyrings got damaged in the post, one of the arm's slightly loose and the other one looks like someone's re-glued the head on and did a really bad job of it. it's not really noticable... *inspects* =/ and the quarantine people opened my package for inspection...

anyway, later i'll do a review on clinique's high definition lashes mascara with the lash expander. thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment