Welcome to my blog

After being inspired by many beauty bloggers, I've decided to start my own blog. To share my make up, skincare and other product reviews, opinions and experiences. =P So, Thank you for visiting!

Follow mintfusion on Twitter

Friday, June 19, 2009

The Beauty Election + Pinkfish Pie's contest

My sister picked this up this small booklet for me at MYER, Sydney branch today and i'm sharing it with everyone, i havent got my scanner connected but thankfully there's a online version ^^:
The Beauty Election (view online version) from Mecca Cosmetica, VOGUE Australia. Very interesting! it's a compilation of the most loved, effective, best of the best beauty bits and pieces x3
now i havent read everything in detail yet. tired from a long day. lol


next thing in wanna say is Pinkfish Pie's holding a contest! it's ending on the 22nd June at MIDNIGHT GMT + 0.00
click here and check it out =D and i'm kinda late on finding out about it u.u *sighs*

i've entered too xD cos she's giving out some awesome prizes:
* 2 shades of Barbara Daly for Tesco Concealers
* A Sleek-i-Divine Palette Original
* A mini BAD Gal lash by Benefit

its so cool x3 she has a cute blog too! love the bird with the cupcake on the top banner. hehe

1 comment:

  1. thanx for sharing & gud luck, hope u win :)

    ReplyDelete